- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Over the course of 2019, the Global IT PMO team transformed their Programme Delivery capabilities. At the core of this Transformation was creating the role of the Global IT PMO Programme Lead. The vision for this role is to act as the Programme Manager’s right hand person. For this to be effective, the Global IT PMO Programme Lead needs to be an effective leader of the Programme. Not just waiting for task management activities from the Programme Manager, but actively identifying and fixing challenges across the Programme.
- Working with the Programme Manager to track and manage the project portfolios including supporting the capture of new requests from the business and internal IT teams and working with our strategic partner to fulfil requirements
- Work with the other Global IT PMO Leads to ensure that we are working to best practices and a high quality standard.
- Ensure that the Programme Cost Forecast is maintained in line with the financial control processes and utilises the correct templates and artefacts.
- Ensure that Programme aligns to the Demand Forecasting (Resources) process and ensure that demands are captured
- Embed the RAID Management capability into the Programme and ensure that RAID Management standards are maintained at all times.
- Lead the day-to-day management of the Programme Team
- Ensure that the Planning Standards are deployed across the Programme.
- This includes ensuring that Project Managers are using the correct planning tools at all times.
- At the Programme Level – lead the capturing and management of inter and intra Programme Dependencies – ensuring that they are properly controlled and managed across the Portfolio.
- Support the Programme Manager with effectively identifying, engaging and communicating with Programme Stakeholders – collating and owning the creation of programme reports
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- Practical execution of change management
- Organisational design, business change management / communication planning
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension schemes
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines