- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
About the roleBased in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
Your role will be hands-on. You’ll liaise with key business stakeholders, and support adherence to the process, governance frameworks and agile ways of working. You will run relevant forums, ensuring that they are constructive and collaborative.
In the day to day your tasks will include:-
- Supporting all Commercial Programmes’ Governance and Reporting.
- Support in the set-up and running of the pre-Prioritisation alignment sessions for Channels, Media, CSI and CoEs.
- Support the monthly Prioritisation sessions.
- Support Change management, critical documentation, process and planning adherence and Phase Review Governance.
- Ensuring programme Governance and Key meeting structures run seamlessly.
- Working with the Operations team to ensure the governance frameworks/TOR (which they own) are fit for purpose, as well as supporting in defining iterations and running training needs
- Work with the RDD PMO to align on project details through our PMO to ensure that there is visibility of the dependencies vs RDD and Commercial.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project data feeds through into RDD programme dashboards to represent Engineering and Commercial readiness
- Responsible for reporting out on velocity/time and points against projects as well as launch readiness
- Responsible for running the PMO systems
- Report out efficiency improvements of time vs output per point
- 3+ years in managing PMO teams
- Experience of key PMO systems and solid experience in how to set-up, manage and run effectively
- A positive communicator with strong negotiation skills and the ability to ‘bring people with you’
- Passion for PMO and the role it plays in driving business growth.
- Highly-organised with proven experience in PMO and project management with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Calm, considered approach and be able to cope with a very busy workload
- Good communication skills (clear communication, knowing when to communicate what to whom) and ability to develop working relationships easily
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.