- Competitive Salary
- Shanghai - China
We are looking for someone to help support PR Managers deliver on their responsibilities
- Read the news, make it, and shape it
- Help launch new technology across the world Talk to journalists, bloggers, influencers about Dyson and our technology
- Support our international colleagues in doing the same
- Organize company-wide events
- Write well about technology, the economy, government policy and about us
- Manage projects
- Perform the odd magic trick and learn from a few mistakes you’ll make along the way
- We are looking for someone to help support PR Managers deliver on their responsibilities across the following areas:
1. Press relations & influencer relations • Support PR team media opportunities, helping to pull together necessary media kits and content as required • Source and dispatch media product review samples. Fulfil media requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive manner. • Manage a list of seeding locations. Manage the maintainence program of all products placed in locations around China and provide replacement parts and filters to machines as required.
2. Content creation • Produce China specific content in the form of press releases, interviews, Q&As, online content, event materials, etc. • Create and develop news stories to secure further press coverage.
3. Administrative and analytic • Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams. • Handle PR admin including building and maintaining media lists, collating coverage, managing resources such as keeping files and templates in order. • Complete monthly coverage reports and post-campaign reports for all major launches. • Monitor, analyse and report PR results. • Provide loose translation to members of exec team on PR content and activity.
4. Financial • Support execution of all finance related activity. This will involve updating the monthly BBI tracker, raising PO’s and GR’ing them to pay suppliers. • Updating actual spend versus LE in real time and helping to ensure that all PR spend is in line with budget plan.
5. Event planning and management • Supporting executional aspects of media events from start to finish. Responsibilities include; o Biographies and compiling media kits o Preparing event location and props.