- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Hair Stylists
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the roleKey responsibilities include:
- Driving key metrics during shift including store sales, conversion and demonstrations
- Coaching and training experts and peers
- Embracing the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently provide that experience to our guests
- Perform product demos and explain product features to customers
- Collaborating with store management to organize marketing and promotional campaigns and to coordinate activities
- Ensuring that all Experts adhere to corporate processes and safety standards
- Carrying keys and alarm codes; opening and closing the store, disarming and arming alarm system
- Overseeing cleaning, maintenance, and deliveries staff outside of regular business hours Taking an active role in daily operations and supervise daily procedures
- Handling managerial tasks when the general and assistant managers are unavailable
- Managing bank deposits, balance point of sale drawers and safe
- Checking and responding to email and phone messages
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required, with 1 year in a leadership role
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35 lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- HS Diploma or GED required
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.