- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
About the role
- Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations confidently in assigned retail store/s to achieve specified sales goals
- Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections
- Build relationships with retail partner staff and train on Dyson history and products
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to meet and exceed sales goals
- Assist with special events and visual merchandising
- Assist with training of new associates, as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates
- Open availability to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 20-24 hours a week.
- Must have reliable transportation to carry product for demonstration purposes
- 6+ months experience in a Customer Service, Retail, and/or Sales related position
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Access to a private computer
- Must have smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check e-mail
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Sales-Based Pay for Performance Bonus Program
- Participation in the Dyson Demo Equipment Program
- Opportunity to Participate in the Dyson Friends & Family Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.