- MYR Competitive
- Compliance and approvals, Research Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
This is a Fixed Term Contract role for 24 months.Dyson Packaging team is responsible to deliver packaging solutions for Dyson's products.
- Working closely with NPI team and UK packaging team on new product packaging development. To support on early stage packaging development.
- Development and qualification of new packages thru various test standards to ensure packages meet higher reliability standard within agreed deadline.
- Ensure Packaging formats are investigated and rationalized to ensure they are fit for purpose and manufacturing process.
- Generate and register packaging CAD drawings with full specification and requirements for execution.
- Support implementation and execution of new packages at the manufacturing sites.
- Respond to market issues, conduct analysis and drive improvement for implementation on manufacturing site.
- Degree or above (design or engineering preferable)
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in Product Packaging development.
- Proficient in 2D, 3D CAD software and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated design skills in product packaging structural design, conceptual layouts and FMEA analysis.
- Fundamental knowledge of product packaging development as well as primary packaging development including: thermoforming, corrugated inserts, folding cartons and pulp tray.
- Thorough understanding of design for manufacturability concepts used to optimize the overall performance and features of the final package. (Cost, Quality, Reliability, Manufacturability)
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.