- Compliance and approvals
Dyson Packaging team is responsible to deliver packaging solutions for Dyson's products. As company continues growing, we're expending our team to recruit a Packaging Development Engineer.
- Development and qualification of new packages thru various test standards to ensure packages meet higher reliability standard within agreed deadline.
- Identify new concepts, develop solutions and support implementation of new packages at the manufacturing sites.
- Identify and evaluate new packaging materials, technologies and concepts as well as emerging packaging trends.
- Evaluate options, improve and innovate cost down activity.
- Respond to market issues, conduct analysis and drive improvement for solutions.
- Working closely with Traffics to ensure packaging solutions deliver within the milestone/deadline.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering field
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in Product Packaging or
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience on 3D CAD software.
- Thorough understanding of design for manufacturability concepts used to optimize the overall performance and features of the final package.
- Advantage for those have experience in disciplines of packaging and sound understanding of packaging development milestone is a bonus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment