- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
This newly created role is designed to ensure that Dyson ANZ is maximizing its return on all paid media investment. Just under half of Dyson’s marketing investment goes into paid channels it will be your responsibility to ensure that as brand we are activating in the right ones and continuously learning and improving to drive efficiency at scale. You will work exceptionally closely with our media agency partners in ANZ and Singapore to create plans, processes and programs of work that make Dyson the account to work on.
AccountabilitiesMedia planning and media agency management:
- Work with SMM to create annual engagement and annual timeline plan to ensure as a brand we are giving agencies across ANZ adequate time to deliver against our business needs
- Oversee all brand briefs and agency response to deliver best in class responses
- Ensure all KPI are met / exceeded and maximum value is extracted from our media investment – this includes tracking performance against annual TV and oOH! negotiations
- Own marketing modelling program to ensuring that all data is submitted in an ordered structured fashion so we are in a position to make data lead investment decisions in the future
- Oversee agency finance process
Digital marketing strategy and execution that continues to iterate and evolve:
- Own the local JBP with digital partners (Google, Facebook etc.) to create and deliver plans that translate Dyson business problems into tangible digital solutions
- Work with digital team to continue to create SEE | THINK campaigns that leverage innovation in the digital space
- Create an annual test and learn framework that sees the business answer bigger questions on a quarterly basis
- Create a performance framework that accelerates are eCommerce offering scaling investment in acquisition activity within an acceptable CPA framework
- Work with the digital team to create a monthly / quarterly insight translation process that enables the wider business to act on this insights and apply in their channels
Collaborate with with owner and direct teams to bring their programs to ANZ at scale:
- Input into owner and direct teams paid media strategies ensuring the message reaches all applicable audiences cost effectively
- Work with digital team to ensure that these strategies are translated into plans and campaigns that are executed flawlessly
- Min of 3 years experience managing diverse teams
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Passionate about digital, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in web marketing and in e-commerce.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of planning media across ANZ
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Experience using Web analytics tools specifically Google Analytics
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia