- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Newport Beach, CA, USA
Dyson has taken the beauty world by storm by engineering products admired by beauty gurus, professional stylists, and consumers worldwide! We have created a new category of cutting-edge personal care products, we have won countless awards for our Supersonic Hairdryer, and have become an overnight sensation with our newest and top selling product, the Airwrap Styler. Now, we are looking for talented beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovation, customer service, and sales to represent Dyson at our premium beauty retail partners.
As a Dyson Stylist, you will be immersed in a culture like no other. We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. We are fast-paced, fun, and consistently learning and challenging our team to do better. We offer a comprehensive, paid training on the latest in beauty technology with our experts in the field.
Stylists are responsible for traveling to various set retail locations and events throughout the local area. This position requires full 8-hour work shifts on Saturdays AND Sundays, and some weekdays, holidays, or as business dictates.
· Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations, including dry hair blowouts and styles, in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
· Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions to support beauty demonstrations that will inspire customers and leave a lasting impression
· Be driven and self-motivated to achieve sales goals
· Provide excellent customer service, while raising brand awareness and educating customers on Dyson products
· Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections by explaining the features and benefits of the products
· Build and maintain strong relationships with store, staff, and leaders at our retail partner locations
· Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, retail partners, peers, and the Beauty Manager
· Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s
· Utilize Dyson’s online reporting system to contribute feedback and report attendance
· Capture accurate retail demonstration data and communicate opportunities to Beauty Manager
· Assist with training of new Stylists, as needed
· Interest or experience in the beauty industry
· Basic understanding of retail operations
· Self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve sales goals
· Ability to engage with customers and initiate conversation
· A high school diploma/ GED is preferred, but not required
· Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekday holidays, and as business dictates
· Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead
· Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
· Basic computer skills
· Must have iOS or Android smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check email
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you will also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.