- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
Dyson is rapidly growing and the next few years are going to be our biggest and busiest yet, with huge growth plans for our Direct Retail stores. As a Dyson Retail Sales Representative, you will deliver on Dyson’s mission to solve the problems others seem to ignore. Working out of our direct retail store, you will interact with customer’s to confidently demonstrate and recommend appropriate Dyson products. You will be provided with comprehensive, paid training on the latest in Dyson technology, including floor care, environmental care, lighting, and personal care.
- Create shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new
- Gain knowledge of Dyson products inside and out and be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
Dyson part-time benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Robust Sales Incentive Bonus
- 401k with a 4% match
- Accrued Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.