- Retail Sales
- Tysons, VA, USA
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Competitive Base Salary
- Dyson Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Clothing Allowance
- Equipment to Ownership Program
- Employee Equipment Purchase Program
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d.