- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
About the role
We are seeking beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as a part time Dyson Hairstylist. You will specialize in delivering an exciting and compelling experience primarily focused on our Personal Care products: Supersonic hairdryer and AirWrap styling tool and our newly released Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener. Dyson Hair Stylists are responsible for delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling and relationship building with our customers, while achieving specified goals.
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience.
- Minimum of 3 days per week of open availability, including weekends
- Cosmetology license is mandatory for this role
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a public or customer-facing role, preferably retail environments
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in technology and communication
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer interactions through relationship building
- Proven Experience in sales and customer service
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspiration
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High standards of personal appearance & professional behavior
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.