- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
About the role
You will join the Payroll Team within the Group Finance
function in Malmesbury. Working within a team of six, the department has
responsibility for the prompt and accurate payment of salaries to 3500+ monthly
paid UK staff and our growing global markets, as well as ensuring the payment
of expenses across the UK and Europe.
- Timely & accurate processing and calculation of salaries for UK and our growing European markets
- Processing of ex-pats payroll
- Calculation of starters, leavers and changes
- Processing of payments for employees and third parties
- Creating and posting salary journals to SAP
- Processing of statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SAP etc.)
- Providing advice to employees in relation to Payroll
- Taking an active role in your own personal
development, training and project work, as appropriate
To succeed in the role, you will have a high attention to
detail and the ability to deal with sensitive data. You will have the ability
to resolve problems and use ingenuity to overcome difficulties.
We’d like you to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of tax, National Insurance, Statutory Maternity and Sick Pay
- A solid understanding of HR processes
- Proficiency using ICT (in particular Microsoft Word and Excel).
Ideally you’d also have:
- Experience processing European and ex-pats payroll
- Experience using Northgate Resourcelink, ADP Streamline and SAP
- A professional payroll qualification (e.g. CIPP/
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.