- £Competitive (9 month FTC)
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
As Dyson growth continues we are looking to further enhance our people experience and ensure we have the right tools, people and processes in place to support the business. This means that alongside improving the HR infrastructure we also ensure we support our employees and leaders to understand the people we employee. With this, we have an opportunity for a People Data Analyst to join our team to support in providing relevant insights to our executive team, HR and leaders across Dyson.
- Help build the interim data and analytics reporting requirements as we move to a new HR information system
- Gather data and support in the preparation of reporting, scorecards/dashboards and analyses on key HR metrics using relational databases and MS Excel.
- Work with HR and business functions to help ensure data integrity and integration including data from complementary functions (e.g. finance, sales).
- Work with HR Business Partners and Advisors to ensure data accuracy and consistency across all data fields
- Develop or use existing tools that present data in useful business formats
- Plan and execute high quality workforce and financial analysis of large data sets, analyzing and interpreting collected data to meet business requirements.
- Partner with other business functions and people data administrators on developing robust reporting for Dyson HR and the wider business
- You will be able to work in a logical and structured approach, and able to bring structure to situations and others
- Data administration and reporting experience.
- Competent user of Excel and PowerPoint in relation to data interpretation and reporting
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage with multiple stakeholder groups and workstreams
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing solutions to analytical requirements and able to articulate impact of data quality across all stakeholder groups
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines