- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The People Development Partner will work globally to provide leadership development through the development of innovative learning solutions and specific project work. The role will with across group and market functions, supporting the Talent Partners to deliver local needs and will also support the delivery of the Group People strategy.
AccountabilitiesLeadership development Designing, communicating and delivering leadership development programmes and workshops, targeting specific populations (managers, senior and exec) including:
- Core skills workshops, facilitating mentoring relationships, and online resources.
- Support executive teams to build culture and facilitate strategic planning and communication.
- Supporting and advising teams on external vendors used to deliver skills development.
- Researching and selecting appropriate external training providers, courses, coaches or programmes.
- Conducting and delivering online and interview based 360s.
- Psychometric testing (Insights), results analysis and reporting back detailed feedback.
- Coaching support.
People developmentTaking action to ensure that we have the right mix of talented people, with the right capabilities to deliver against Dyson’s goals now and in the future by:
- Design, develop and deliver learning development solutions that complement our core programmes.
- Partner with the Digital Learning Manager to design and development innovate, engaging and effective learning content.
- Identify capability gaps across all areas of Dyson’s business and prioritise needs.
- Support global learning programmes through contribution to content and delivery.
- Ability to identify and develop internal and external case studies that enhance learning.
- Partner with and provide consultative support to the wider Dyson learning community and groups.
Support the development and delivery of strategic People objectives:
- Support the development and implementation of the global people plans to deliver business objectives.
- Optimise people performance through supporting managers to build the right skills and capability to deliver business objectives.
- Support organisational change and key people initiatives.
- Support, challenge and advise managers in all aspects of people development.
Fulfil other duties as required:
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Extensive experience in management and leadership development
- Experience of working with senior leaders Board or Exec level)
- Degree educated – Psychology preferred
- Global experience preferred
- Sophisticated communication skills
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- Consultative approach
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Self starter who sees things to completion
- Intelligent, quick-thinking, agile learner
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Results driven
- Able to generate innovative solutions
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong team player
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines