- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 41.000 €.
- Vienna - Austria
The Performance Media Executive is located in our office in Vienna and will require a strong performance mentality with a focus on ongoing improvements to push sales through all channels. Equally, given the structure and style of Dyson, it will entail the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with the range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanizing them to deliver. We are looking for a talented digital sales person who can support us to achieve our targets.
He/she reports to the Digital Media Manager and works closely together with various internal departments as wells as our international media agency.
About the role
- Operational support and strategy implementation of the performance channels together with Dyson headquarter and our European media hub.
- Monitor sales performance and media KPI’s daily to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment
- Deliver ongoing deep dives to continually improve the channel performance, and lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Develop and maintain the digital marketing forecast to deliver each digital channel’s budget, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to assess the full potential of paid media
- High affinity to digital business, with a performance media background
- At least 3 years of experience in performance media management
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use data to understand and improve performance
- Knowledge in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
- Experiences with Programmatic Advertising is a plus
- Fluency in German & English
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Strong team player
- Entrepreneurial flair
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- 25 vacation days
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.