- Madrid - Spain
Located in our Madrid office this role requires a strong performance mentality with a focus on ongoing improvements to push sales through our digital media channels. Given the structure and style of Dyson this role entails the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with a range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanising them to deliver. The role will establish and maintain weekly performance reporting on delivery from Paid Media vs target, delivering insight and recommendations to improve performance and scale delivery, collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROAS.
He/she reports to the Category Media Manager and works closely together with our international media agency, marketing team and the local distributors.
About the role
- Monitor digital channel performances via Google analytics and the Google Marketing Platform identifying trends and opportunities to improve results.
- Operational support of the digital performance media channels together with our local and international media agency and our EU media hub
- Develop and maintain the Digital Marketing Forecast to deliver each digital channel’s budget, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget.
- Developing each of our performance media channels on an ongoing basis to make sure they deliver sessions and sales on target
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new capabilities
- Establish, Run and Report on the delivery of our online 90 day testing programme, ensuring all tests are run to a high standard and are rigorously quality checked before being put live.
- Deliver ongoing Paid Search deep dives to continually improve the channel performance, and lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Deliver campaign reports for Categories with insight on audience and creative performance
- Delivering ongoing deep dives to continually improve the channel performance and to lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Using industry data and digital analytic tools to assess the full potential of paid media
- High affinity to digital business, preferred with a performance media background
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use data to understand and improve performance
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must; Portuguese a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Joy of working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- 23 days vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Performance-related bonus
- Relaxed dress code
- Employee discounts for our products and corporate benefits
- Restaurante Vouchers
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.