- € competitive
- Madrid - Spain
The Performance Media Specialist will be responsible for managing the PPC, Programmatic & Paid Social campaigns working with our agency and internal teams. The role will establish and maintain weekly performance reporting on delivery from Paid Media vs target, delivering insight and recommendations to improve performance and scale delivery, collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROAS.
- Monitor digital channel performances via Google analytics and the Google Marketing Platform identifying trends and opportunities to improve results.
- Develop local market media reporting, delivering insight on audience and creative performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new capabilities
- Establish, Run and Report on the delivery of our online 90 day testing programme, ensuring all tests are run to a high standard and are rigorously quality checked before being put live.
- Deliver ongoing Paid Search deep dives to continually improve the channel performance, and lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Deliver campaign reports for Categories with insight on audience and creative performance
- Undertake ongoing analysis and optimisation of all digital marketing campaigns, providing insight and recommendations for future activity.
- Develop and maintain the Digital Marketing Forecast to deliver each digital channel’s budget, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget.
- Have proven digital marketing experience (>2, 3+ years) in PPC
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
- Constantly looks for opportunities to use data to improve performance
- Drives forward digital initiatives to deliver improvements in productivity
- Surfaces insights and learnings to share with the business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds a good relationship with Google, DoubleClick and Facebook to maximise platform capabilities
- Demonstrable strategic & analytical capabilities
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus related to performance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Coffee, tea, Fruits
- Relaxed dress code