- Personal Assistants
- Paris - France
An exciting opportunity has been created for a proactive and professional Executive Assistant to join our growing global organisation. You will be providing support to our European HR Director & European Finance Director based in our Paris office. You will be responsible for continually reviewing and improving administrative processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Proactive management and organisation of the directors’ diaries and mailbox
- Manage all travel requirements using assigned travel management company
- Ensure necessary paperwork and presentations are prepared for meetings
- Expenses management
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes (working with other Senior Executive Assistants) and roll out of any changes as required.
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where necessary.
- Be the point of contact for other executive assistants within the group
Experience as an Executive Assistant at senior management level
Excellent level of spoken and written French and English
Confidence and ability to communicate and network at all levels of the business
Professional, discreet and proactive
Able to work as part of a team
Able to pick things up quickly
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance
- 25 days paid holiday + RT
- Lunch vouchers
- Discount on Dyson products