- Security and Risk
- Carmelray Insdustrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
Dyson Group Security has the responsibility for delivering security best practice across the company. This is a new role with the remit to develop and execute projects and toolsets that support global security standards while directly addressing physical security, country risks, vulnerabilities and threats.
This role will be focused in two areas; primarily with helping to build a “centre of excellence” physical security program in the Philippines and within the Asia the region with a view to leading-edge physical and technical security design, performance assessment and implementation. Secondarily, the role will provide the ability to demonstrate Group Security business performance review through the collection, collation and analysis of the regional Group Security statistics. The role will play a key role in supporting the APAC Security team in developing and implementing regional policies that can be deployed globally to the Dyson operating structure, future sites and new geographies.
The role is accountable to Regional Director of Security Asia and is responsible for the daily management of all aspects of physical security within the Philippines, including contributing to policy setting, effective process development for both security officer resources and security systems i.e. CCTV, Access Control and intruder detection systems. In partnership with the Group Security Technical Team, the role will help to develop best practice integrated technical security solutions that deliver economies of scale within the global Dyson network.
The role will also provide a professional interface with local stakeholders, ensuring that the necessary protections are in place for core business and they are appropriately secured against any identified threats. The role will provide cross-functional / cross-platform support and escalation for complex security solutions, troubleshooting issues across infrastructure and applications to ensure efficient incident resolution and remediation. From a Group Security perspective, the role will have an onsite support role in delivering security awareness, travel safety and security, induction and other such security-related services.
About the role
Within the Philippines and in support of Group Security ensure:
- Effective leadership and management of the security officer resources through the development of SOPs and performance measurement techniques and training. Where possible, team practices, procedures and solutions should be technologically developed.
- Provision of physical security to all on site customers is delivered within The Dyson Group security policy and aligned with Dyson behaviours
- Capture monthly reporting on KPIs, loss prevention and detection and the management of the incident reports feeding this up to Group Security leadership team in Singapore.
- In consultation with the Regional Director of Security, ensure budgets are properly planned for, controlled, managed and executed
- Active participation in local and regional Dyson working groups
- The role provides security leadership and guidance to Reception and Front of House staff during planning and implementation of special events, functions and VIP visits
- Group Security remits are supported, including a proactive and visible role in security awareness programs; security on-boarding and induction processes and travel safety and security initiatives. The role is an integral pillar in realizing the Group Security vision
- A proactive role on the incident management team and development of future crisis management procedures
- Development of an effective partnership with Regional Real Estate, Facilities and HSE.
- Development and implementation of security officer KPIs
- Development and implementation of weekly site audits in order to ensure an ISO 31000 security minimum standard is maintained
- Review and make recommendations to maintain/improve security systems, maintaining accurate records and drawings as required.
- Working to company guidelines and standard procedures:
- Operate and maintain effective record keeping and administrative service.
- Record and monitor all costs and expenses for all security budget lines.
- Provide reporting on Security performance or incident occurrence incl. financial impacts.
- Minimum 7+ years Security industry experience with at least 4+ years experience in a similar physical security operations leadership role
- Experience in building and managing physical security teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related subject or computer science, information systems, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in delivering security solutions, preferably in multinational organisations and manufacturing industry.
- Deep knowledge of industry best practice relating to security solutions strategy, solution design and implementation
- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office applications and database packages; the ability to transform complex data into manageable bites for leadership
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a fast changing environment.
- Understanding of and experience of working to international security standards i.e. BS 16000:2015, CCTV Code of Practice, etc.
- Budget management experience
- Experience within corporate environments, preferably within either an engineering or technology industry.
- Extensive project management experience in the Philippines and preferably within the Asia region
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.