- £Competitive salary
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data is now vast. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to Dyson’s success.
This role sits within the GB&I Business Intelligence & Analytics team and is tasked with leading the GB physical analytics roadmap covering everything from store & sales advisor performance to fixtures, fittings & floor space. Through regular touch points with stakeholders you will identify opportunities for new and improved BI and analytics and work with our data analyst team to bring those requirements to life. Key to the role is capturing requirements, defining and delivering solutions that underpin analysis that directly informs critical business decisions. You will leverage data from a wide selection of data sources to produce recommendations that enhance our physical presence. Understanding and aligning to department as well as market goals and strategy is at the centre of the role.
- Ensuring that the reporting & data needs of the business stakeholders are met by capturing clear requirements and ensuring delivery of optimal solutions to agreed timelines.
- Working closely with the Data Analysts to ensure that your data requirements are fully understood and delivered.
- Designing, building and deploying reports, dashboards and analytical solutions that drive operational efficiency using best practise design and visualisation techniques.
- Support maintain and iterate existing reports and dashboards.
- Ensure maintenance of functional and technical documentation.
- Deliver training to end users centred on the consumption of the analytics we deploy.
- Proactively monitor our performance for changes in customer behaviour
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources.
- Lead, manage and motivate your direct reports
- Experience of gathering and interpreting business needs and translating them into functional and technical requirements
- Develop visualisations that are easy to understand and digest
- Excellent communication skills building strong business relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets
- Significant experience of commercial analytics
- Experience of using visualisation software e.g. Tableau
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines