- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Dyson has an opportunity for a Charging Component Engineer to join the highly successful Powertrain group within in its Electric Vehicle Engineering Team based at its Hullavington HQ.
- Ownership of supplier technical relationship
- Leadership of cross functional commodity team (Quality, Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing)
- Component Requirements Documents
- DV and PV plans including test methods.
- Failure Mode Avoidance.
- Timing Plans (Supplier and Internal)
- Delivery to vehicle programme (including APQP requirements)
- Management of product certification and compliance in conjunction with supplier.
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered).
- Min. 5 years’ experience Industrial experience
- Background in Automotive, Aer Ability to communicate complex technical issues in concise and accurate fashion.
- Strong team work and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in concise and accurate fashion
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with cross functional team
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and will take on new challenges readily