- Hullavington - United Kingdom
• Support the management, generation and delivery of the whole interior the design validation plan (DVP).Based on inputs from the engineering groups and D/FMEA’s
• Develop and manage the DVP.
• To ensure alignment with the vehicle engineering team.
• Ensuring the completion of test actives on time and reports are tracked in the master DVP.
• Where required develop new test procedures based on input from the engineering groups and manage the control, release and revision of test procedure required to deliver the DVP.
• Work closely with the test and development team and project plans to deliver the DVP.
• Report out the DVP status on a regular basis to meet project and gateways
• Take ownership for and drive the resolution of issues.
• Liaise with all stake holders and key interfaces as appropriate at all level of the organisation.
• Own and develop DVP test plan at commodity level and negotiate. Monitor and deliver on time the DVP completion to program timing.
• Proven experience and knowledge of Interiors DVP's and the DVP and FMEA process and associated testing and validation.
• Knowledge of automotive engineering, development and testing processes.
• Experience of managing and supporting vehicle validation programmes
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable presenting at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to liaise directly with suppliers and challenge DVP planning.
• Thrives on detail.
• High level of tenacity and drive to deliver in a challenging environment.
• Ability to competently present at executive management level.
• Self-starter, motivated and driven to be successful and succeed.
• Ability to meet project timescales.
• Able to work as a team and integrate whilst challenging.
• Ability to resolve issues independently.
• Present finding in a concise, accurate, detailed way.
• Hands on experienced user of Microsoft office, project, Visio, Share point, PLM.
• Ideally experience of working in an OEM environment.
• A degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline or equivalent.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental