- Motors and Power Systems
- Wiltshire, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
* Deliver robust Power Electronics design solutions that fulfil the fundamental design requirements, achieving world class levels of power density.
* Meet target specifications such as cost, size, weight and efficiency within the planned timeline
* Understand and comply with all relevant International Standards.
* Develop innovative & novel concepts with high value IP.
Skills- Degree or equivalent experience in electronic engineering or comparable discipline alongside significant industrial experience. - In depth knowledge and experience in the design and development of motor drives / inverters / SMPS / power electronics products. - Detailed understanding of device characteristics specifically IGBTs, MOSFETs and emerging technologies in in real-world applications. - Excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences including senior management. - Circuit simulation and analysis expertise (e.g. SiMetrix, SPICE or Matlab) - Experience with PCB/schematic tools. - Proven ability to design products for compliance with worldwide EMC/EMI standards. - Knowledge and experience of thermal management. - Able to provide technical direction.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Sport centre Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines