- Quality and Reliability
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
In this role you will provide software quality assurance support to software development teams. This role will ensure that project teams follow the defined software development process and conformance to related regulations and ISO standards. As a member of the software quality assurance team you will work with the team to implement continuous improvement to the software quality process, monitor the health of implemented software systems and provide guidance to project teams. As a key member of the software quality department, the individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring compliance to Dyson software quality policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing software quality engineering support throughout the software development life cycle.
- Assist teams in determining verification and validation needs and requirements.
- Provide support for software development projects by review/approval software deliverables:
- Software assessment, software development, verification & validation plans User requirements, functional/software requirements, configuration specification, software architectural and design documents, peer review Risk management documents Test protocols, requirement traceability matrix, summary reports
- Provide review and approval of software related change orders
- Ensure successful transfer of software from development into manufacturing product support
- Participate in software risk management process throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Ensure compliance of validation efforts performed by internal/external validation personnel
- Provide quality assurance support to software related CAPAs
- Provide software project status updated and software validation status to management
- Participate in the process improvements to the software quality assurance program
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to employee on principles of software validation, software risk management, and general quality tools
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associated that reflect positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices
- Optimize Dyson products software developments quality process, ensure followed throughout the entire development and QA
- Software quality management or relevant experience.
- Certified software quality engineer preferred, such as CQQE.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of software in IOT products, such as embedded, app, cloud and so on.
- Experience in regulated environment, such as ISO, IEC, CFR and so on standards
- Experience with Agile software development, software verification and validation
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skill, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and delivery quality under minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment
- Experience with software configuration management
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines