- Service Engineers
The Graphics & Packaging Team is responsible for all graphics and packaging that are used in the manufacturing of Dyson products.
- Assist in maintaining / developing Print Production process or standard documentation.
- Assist in providing solutions to possible technical issues that may occur during a job.
- Assist in contributing technically to team and act as liaison with Traffic / Packaging team in all matters relating to Production.
- Assist in taking responsibility for Print Production and signing off samples for quality and accuracy of artwork produced.
- Assist in communicating the designer’s requirements or Print Production requirements to Print Suppliers
- Degree in Art / Design / Print Production / Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Printing / Design or equivalent.
- Possess Print and Prepress knowledge.
- Advance skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop) and Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous, good attention to details & able to differentiate colour shades.
- Familiar with the Apple Mac.