- Manufacturing and tooling
- Carmelray Industrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us.
- Provide guidance and training to the team in order to enhance the effectiveness of trouble shooting and knowledge sharing.
- Lead/participate in all continuous improvement projects related to safety,
cost, quality, utilization & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar
applicable methodology such as Cpk, FMEA, Lean, Kaizen etc.
- BS ECE/EE/ME/Mfg. Engineering graduate from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in statistical process control tools such as Minitab/SAS JMP, quality tools, six sigma and lean/kaizen manufacturing concepts.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with and convey ideas to individuals at all levels of organization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Technical presentation skills ?