- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
The Dyson Digital Motor is produced at our Advanced Manufacturing Facility in Pioneer, Singapore. As we ramp up for future growth, there is an opportunity for a Process Engineer to be involved in the planning, organization and direct assembly of the Dyson Digital Motor.
- Responsible on the overall quality and yield for products assigned & work with functional groups to resolve rejects & scrap
- Able to design process and materials qualification with using PFMEA methodology
- Take overall responsibility of process flow including generation of Operation Procedures, Work Instructions, PFMEA, Process Control Plans, and drive to improve GR&R Cpk and Ppk.
- Conduct cycle time studies to optimize assembly process to maximize utilization.
- To understand variation in the production and control through use of statistical methods
- Work closely with Failure Analysis group to identify sources of rejects, and taking corrective actions to address rejects.
- Conduct engineering evaluations in support of cost reduction initiatives such as alternative parts/suppliers, engineering redesign, etc or quality improvement projects.
- Conduct in-depth process capability and process characterization studies for Productivity, Process and Quality improvement using DOE.
- Participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality, utilisation & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar applicable methodology such as Cpk, FMEA, TPM, Lean, etc.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics or any other similar Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and familiar with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage.
- Good understanding of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing is an advantage
- Proficiency in process control techniques of JMP/Minitab, SPC, DOE, Cpk/Ppk, OCAP, MSA, AQL, regression analysis and other data analysis skills.