- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Setup equipment in accordance to ink batching production equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on all ink batching production equipment
- Daily monitoring of ink batching production equipment
- Perform Gauge R&R activities and maintain equipment calibration records
- Communicate findings with respective process/equipment engineer
- Lead and train operators
- To ensure compliance within the lab to legal and Dyson’s policy on occupational health & safety requirements at all times and continuously improve occupational health and safety performance.
- Practice good housekeeping of process area
- To carry out other tasks such as wiring, documentation and troubleshooting problems when required
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar technician or maintenance position in ink/paste batching industry
- Preferably with experience from advanced ceramic component industry
- In-depth experience with handling and troubleshooting ink/paste batching equipment
- Technical ink/paste batching background
- Basic knowledge in statistic
- Able to communicate in simple English verbally and written
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.