- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Setup equipment in accordance to tape production equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on all tape production equipment
- Daily monitoring of tape production equipment
- Perform Gauge R&R activities and maintain equipment calibration records
- Communicate findings with respective process/equipment engineer
- Lead and train operators
- To ensure compliance within the lab to legal and Dyson’s policy on occupational health & safety requirements at all times and continuously improve occupational health and safety performance.
- Practice good housekeeping of process area
- To carry out other tasks such as wiring, documentation and troubleshooting problems when required
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar technician or maintenance position in tape production
- Preferably with experience from advanced ceramic component industry
- In-depth experience with handling and troubleshooting tape equipment
- Technical tape production background
- Basic knowledge in statistic
- Able to communicate in simple English verbally and written
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.