- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Communications with our contract manufacturers
- Implementation of agreed cost in our internal product cost system
- Execute the right business processes to ensure governance of control of the spend and cost with regards to our outsourced manufacturing
- Support bidding processes and product allocation for all new products that come through the Dyson development cycle
- Support business review meetings with contract manufacturers
- Prepare data analyses for conflicts/ dispute resolution/ exposure claims
- Presentations on cost development and overall business with our contract manufacturers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or equivalent experience
- Expert level experience of Excel / Powerpoint
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with high integrity, accurate and highest ethical standards
- Possess strong analytical skill and problem-solving mindset to tackle daily operations issues from multiple angles
- Proven track record of delivering to objectives in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and with consistent high standard
- Inherent ability to plan and deliver systematic improvements to financial and business processes.
- Strong team player and naturally collaborative in approach to develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships
- Communicates, negotiates and influence internal and external stakeholders effectively.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.