- SGD Competitive Salary and Package
- Mechanical Engineering, Product Design
Dyson offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals to design and develop market leading products for the global market. By working in our world class Research Design and Development department, these individuals have the opportunity to work alongside leading technical specialists and highly motivated creative people, to create products which fulfil our ambition of being truly different and better than our competitors.
- Develop and manage Product Specifications, determine Validation Requirements and execute Test Requests for each Engineering Build stage
- Monitor weekly issued SKU tracker to manage SKU time plan under product engineer deliverables
- Concentrate on product specification KPI performance, measure and analysis the performance result at regular basis
- Create and manage part numbers for new SKUs and/or Demo & Display units
- Manage New Product Development / Production BOM throughout Project Development Phase and SKU drawing
- Responsible for Engineering Build machines allocations, drive engineering build status and track machines distributed for various departments
- Coordinate with validation team on tracking of validation tests progress, gather and analysis test performance information for systematically reporting
- Conduct SKU Finished Goods Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR) or Deviation Request (DR) for PP and SOP machines
- Auxiliary Engineering support (unique SKU builds, Service Assembly, Graded SKU)
- A working knowledge and understanding of fundamental physical theories and general engineering principles.
- Skill & experience in all aspects of the design process from concept to production.
- Fast leaner to familiar with product specification, have an understanding of test procedures and equipment.
- Good project management skill, he/she need to work with multiple stakeholders (Marketing and Planning, Approval, Commercial and Production team) to develop new NPI/ SKU to hit targeted time plan.
- Familiar with engineering BOM, able to create, manage, develop new engineering BOM base on marketing requirement.
- Good experience in managing GA, creating and maintaining engineering drawings using 3D CAD (Uni-graphics).
- A comprehensive understanding of design change management, including the change notice process, and an appreciation of the impact of design changes.
- The ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanical design environment.
- Self starter, energetic, keen to learn.
- Flexible in approach.
- Diligent, thorough, realistic.
- Highly motivated person with good communication skills and able to motive a team.