- MYR Competitive Salary
- Mechanical Engineering, Product Design
- Senai, Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To work closely with Design Manager, Project Manager and Operation Project manager, the Product Engineer will manage the deliverables to put new Stock Keeping Units (SKU) for production, taking responsibility for the product specification, Validation and Engineering BOM creation through to production
- Manage new SKU BOM – Manage new BOM start from release for development till approve for production. To ensure all product structure are according to latest design revision for all iteration.
- Manage in house prototype build. Consolidate information from Design engineers and other support team to manage prototype build. Work closely with in house Workshop to deliver the rigs.
- Consolidate all sample requests for EB runs and manage the build. To ensure latest information from engineering team pass to Contract Manufacture (CM). Attend weekly meeting with CM.
- Manage SKU deliverables – BOM and Top Level SKU drawings, Rating plates, validation discussion, Machine allocation, Change Request actions, ISIR, golden machine sign-off, Deviation Request review etc.
- Coordinate and liaise with CM, assembly teams and other supporting departments for engineering build and Top Level BOM deliverables.
- Managing key activity as -Engineering Change Request, Test Request for engineering Build, Specification & Requirement, Prototype build Request, part approval report and KPI report
- Degree In Mechanical Engineering .Min 3 years working experience as Engineer in New Product development environment.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.
- Ability to use Team Center [Product Lifecycle Management], Uni-graphic NX, Excel, Word and Power point.
- Understanding of design change management, including the change order process, and an appreciation of the impact of design changes upon other departments
- Familiar with engineering BOM, able to create, manage and develop new engineering BOM base on marketing requirement.
- Distinct project management skill to work with Marketing, Planning, Approval, Commercial and Production to develop new NPI/ SKU to hit targeted time plan.
- Good communication and presenting skills to high level management
- Basic skills in Visual Basic (VBA) will be an advantage.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.