- MYR Competitive Salary
- Mechanical Engineering, Product Design
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Location details
- He/she will work closely with Design Manager, Project Manager and Operation Project manager, the Product Engineer will manage the deliverables to put new Stock Keeping Units (SKU) for production, taking responsibility for the product specification, Validation and Engineering BOM creation through to production.
- He/she will manage the Engineering build throughout the project development process till SOP. He/she required to work with Contract Manufacture to make the build happen according to the time plan
- He/ she will need to manage multiple SKUs, each may be at different stage of development and have different SOP target, hence will require him/ her to have excellent attention to detail to keep track of each SKU status as a project.
- He/she need to manage and track progress of assembly and support team to get the deliverables closed
at every iteration. He/she must have close relationship with the assembly and support team.
- He/she need to be a good communicator to discuss project challenge and update project status with his/ her project team and Team Leader.
- He/she must able to use in-house system for all types of approval
- He/she require liaising with Current Support team for project transfer.
- Manage new SKU BOM – Manage new BOM start from release for development till approve for production. To ensure all product structure are according to latest design revision for all iteration.
- Manage in house prototype build. Consolidate information from Design engineers and other support team to manage prototype build. Work closely with in house Workshop to deliver the rigs.
- Consolidate all sample requests for EB runs and manage the build. To ensure latest information from engineering team pass to Contract Manufacture (CM). Attend weekly meeting with CM.
- Manage SKU deliverables – BOM and Top Level SKU drawings, Rating plates, validation discussion, Machine allocation, Change Request actions, ISIR, golden machine sign-off, Deviation Request review etc.
- Coordinate and liaise with CM, assembly teams and other supporting departments for engineering build and Top Level BOM deliverables.
- Managing key activity as -Engineering Change Request, Test Request for engineering Build, Specification & Requirement, Prototype build Request, part approval report and KPI report.
- Great team player, Great organisational skills, able to plan ahead, prioritises tasks and co-ordinate with the work of others.
- Clear logical thought and attention to detail.
- Great communication and presentation skills. Able to translate and communicate project information to project teams, managers and directors as required.
- Great project management skill, he/she need to work with Marketing, Planning, Approval, Commercial and Production to develop new NPI/ SKU to hit targeted time plan.
- Knowledge in engineering BOM and manage to create new engineering BOM base on marketing requirement.
- Confident personality - communicate with higher level of people across the department.
- Able to multitask without losing focus in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of Teamcenter, Unigraphic NX, Excel, Word and Power point.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
- Full-Time positions available.