- Competitive MYR
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
As a product engineer and person in charge in SKU team to develop and release SKU according to design specification and SKU time plan.
- Manage new SKU BOM – Manage new BOM start from release for development till approve for production. To ensure all product structure are according to latest design revision for all iteration.
- Manage in house prototype build. Consolidate information from Design engineers and other support team to manage prototype build. Work closely with in house Workshop to deliver the rigs.
- Consolidate all sample requests for EB runs and manage the build. To ensure latest information from engineering team pass to Contract Manufacture (CM). Attend weekly meeting with CM.
- Manage SKU deliverables – BOM and Top Level SKU drawings, Rating plates, validation discussion, Machine allocation, Change Request actions, ISIR, golden machine sign-off, Deviation Request review etc.
- Coordinate and liaise with CM, assembly teams and other supporting departments for engineering build and Top Level BOM deliverables.
- Managing key activity as -Engineering Change Request, Test Request for engineering Build, Specification & Requirement, Prototype build Request, part approval report and KPI report.
- Degree In Mechanical Engineering .Min 3 years working experience as Engineer in New Product development environment.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.
- Ability to use Team Center [Product Lifecycle Management], Uni-graphic NX, Excel, Word and Power point.
- Understanding of design change management, including the change order process, and an appreciation of the impact of design changes upon other departments
- Familiar with engineering BOM, able to create, manage and develop new engineering BOM base on marketing requirement.
- Distinct project management skill to work with Marketing, Planning, Approval, Commercial and Production to develop new NPI/ SKU to hit targeted time plan.
- Good communication and presenting skills to high level management