- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
Based at Dyson's Singapore Advanced Manufacturing facility at Pioneer, we are looking for a competent Product Engineer to be part of the team that oversees the development of the Dyson Digital Motor.
- Take overall responsibility on Product & components and analyse defect to determine root cause & drive for corrective actions.
- Monitor, analyse Product & components performance (Yield/Cpk).
- Assess and qualify new Product & components on manufacturing lines.
- Safeguarding product quality – responsible to drive DPPM at customer to minimum by analysing failure and implementing corrective actions (Internal/External).
- Proficient in failure analysis as to identify sources of variation contributing to failure mode.
- Work and communicate effectively with inter-departments & Suppliers.
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- At least 2 years engineering experience.
- Good understanding of geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T).
- Experience in continuous improvement projects, systematic problem solving and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and is familiar with Lean Manufacturing.