- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that their Software Product is giving our Customers what they want in a way that is manufacturable, testable and that meets our Business objectives, using Technology which will meet the demands placed on it.
- Work closely with Product Designers, Design Managers, Heads of Department and Enterprise Architects, Software Scrum teams, Software Managers, Architects and Release Train Engineers.
- Understand customers’ needs and validate that delivered solutions meet those needs.
- Understand the business strategy for their Agile Release Train and at the product Portfolio level.
- Understand the Technology, derive feature enablers and the architectural roadmap.
- Planning & Prioritization by managing and prioritize the flow of work.
- Coaching & Mentoring through building a strong and effective Product Management team.
- Qualifications and experience should include, but not be limited to, those recognized by: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum.
- Previous experience of Project Management as a basis on which to build. Previous experience of Software Development, Test, Build and Release Management is advantageous.
- Experience of working with software in manufactured products and deployment via a cloud is desirable.
- Exhibit behaviors such as being: Open, Inventive, of Robust Conviction, Adaptable, Pragmatic, Focused, Passionate, Agile Champion and using Systems Thinking.