- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The product owner is a key role within the Group Commercial Customer Service team that sets the agenda for the implementation, delivery and enhancement of solutions that supports owner management journeys in our multi-channel contact centre and repair centre environments. As an expert in the business to system processes for in the contact centre and service centre operational environment the product owner will create and update the roadmap for future enhancements and support the operational team in getting the most out of the solutions available to maximise business efficiency and drive improvements in NPS. The Product owner will also develop a future focus strategy that looks to improve and advance processes in line with industry best practice and also investigates emerging capabilities for the evolution of Dyson owner management to meet evolving owner demand.
AccountabilitiesThe Product Owner core capabilities are as follows:
- Works with markets, IT, technology vendors, Product Director and Global Director of Customer Service to define the delivery roadmap.
- Manages a prioritised backlog to ensure we are able to deliver within timeframes to support NPS gains, owner and commercial benefits.
- Maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to all stakeholders.
- Works with the BA team to create the full product backlog and will ensure all business requirements are met within the User Stories and Epics defined by the BAs
- Work with the Scrum Master to assign Jira user stories to the correct Design resource
- Has an exceptional understanding of Agile methodologies
- Provides reporting to key team members and senior stakeholders across all of the backlog and project deliverables
- Works with the various insight teams to drive change based on that evidence.
- Demonstrate a measurable NPS impact for all work delivered
- Manage a complete, groomed and prioritised backlog of requirements validated and approved by all stakeholders
- Clear Acceptance criteria on all User Stories created that meet the requirements.
- Prioritise the Backlog for every Sprint ensuring we deliver against the roadmap
- Provide sign off of deliverables/user stories when complete and where required
- Ensure that we have all stakeholders review and approve requirements through the development cycle
- Attend and participate in the key ceremonies
- Should ensure that Sprint Goals do not change once a Sprint has begun
- Present to and manage stakeholders within the organisation
- Responsible for articulating the Roadmap to the organisation
- A motivated, delivery focussed, efficient scrum, and project management team.
- Demonstrable experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst with a technology-focused organisation
- Previous CRM tool implementation experience is essential
- Track record of leading technical projects through full life cycle from definition to post-launch
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate in business and technical terms
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong ability to translate product concepts and ideas into functional requirements
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines