- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The product owner is a key role within the Group Commercial Customer Service team that sets the agenda for the implementation, delivery and enhancement of solutions that supports owner journeys in our multi-channel contact environments.
As an expert in the business to system processes for CTI and cloud based omni-channel contact solutions, the product owner will create and update the roadmap for future enhancements and support the operational team in getting the most out of the solutions available to maximise business efficiency and drive improvements in NPS.
The Product owner will also develop a future focus strategy that looks to improve and advance processes in line with industry best practice and investigates emerging capabilities for the evolution of Dyson owner management to meet evolving owner demand.
· Works with markets, IT vendors, the Product Director and Global Director of Customer Service to define the delivery roadmap
· Manages a prioritised backlog to ensure we are able to deliver within timeframes to support NPS gains, owner and commercial benefits.
· Maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to all stakeholders.
· Works with the BA team to create the full product backlog and will ensure all business requirements are met within the User Stories and Epics defined by the BAs
· Work with the Scrum Master to assign Jira user stories to the correct Design resource
· Has an exceptional understanding of Agile methodologies
· Provides reporting to key team members and senior stakeholders across all of the backlog and project deliverables
· Works with the various insight teams to drive change based on that evidence.
· 3+ years’ experience as a product owner, product manager, or business analyst with a technology-focused organisation
· Track record of leading technical projects through full life cycle from definition to post-launch
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate in business and technical terms
· Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong ability to translate product concepts and ideas into functional requirements
· Understanding of Agile software development.
· Strong experience of working with cloud based omni-channel contact solutions though a implementation project life cycle.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.