- Manufacturing and tooling, Product Design
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The main purpose of this business critical role is the generation of model making and assisting the SLA department with the final finishing of SLA prototype parts required for technology research and products.
- Primary responsibility - Hand finishing of SLA prototypes.
- The main purpose of this role will be to support the SLA Department with finishing of prototype parts.
- With the use of model making equipment to finish SLA prototype parts to a high quality and lead with preparing cutaway models.
- To be a proactive member of the Product Prototyping Team and who offers practical ideas and solutions.
- Key Dyson behaviours required include: Ingenious, getting the right answer by thinking hard and Fighter, getting the best result.
- Qualified Model Maker
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing Process (SLA/SLS)
- PC skills, Excel, CAD
- Good workshop practices/Ability to make one off prototypes
- Experienced in Vacuum Casting (Desirable)
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively
- Planning and organisation skills
- • Ability to work unsupervised
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines