- £18,500 + bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Within Dyson’s Contact Centre, we’re clear in our purpose:
“We are the voice of Dyson’s customers. We effortlessly solve their problems and remove all barriers.
We do this because we care about our customers to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.”
This role supports our Owners, ensuring that we maintain the high standard of owner experience as we do across all other channels.
- Effectively support and resolve Dyson customer queries regarding product liability and health and safety cases
- Engage with Dyson owners to ensure they receive the level of service they need and expect from Dyson via telephone and email
- Achieve all personal KPIs linked to delivering exceptional service experience to Dyson’s owners; focusing on achieving efficiency; effectiveness and quality metrics
- Follow all Dyson’s processes and policies to support the drive to create a single view of our owner interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and attention to detail at all times
- Demonstrate excellent negotiating skills to ensure the best possible resolution is achieved whilst balancing business and owner needs on all cases.
- Adept at getting to the core of a customer’s question and guiding them to a solution
- Able to adapt style according to the customer
- Someone who enjoys and is able actively engage with our owners
- A willingness to learn, to challenge themselves to improve and a desire to engage with our owners
- Someone who demonstrates drive and is committed to their personal development
- Someone who can work quickly, accurately and self-manage
- Ability to navigate multiple systems efficiently and effectively
Free on-site parkingSubsidised café and restaurantsLife assurance Pension scheme Casual dress codeSports Centre & free on-site gymDyson machine discount 33 days annual leave Performance related bonus