- Manufacturing and tooling, Project Management, Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Plan, coordinate, mobilize & deploy all available resources such as manpower, machines and materials in meeting customer demand with highest quality, on-time delivery and at the optimum cost for the assigned shift.
- Identify, recommend & facilitate continuous improvement initiatives to achieve operational excellence in output, utilization, quality and cost.
- Oversee, lead and ensure all functions i.e. Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Engineering are working together seamlessly, effectively and efficiently to achieve operational goals and KPIs.
- Highlight production issues, escalate & follow-up with the relevant functional groups to ensure closure of the issues.
- Responsible for tracking and presenting production line indices in KPI/Operations meetings and to highlight key priorities for the supporting functional teams to focus.
- Ensure operations adhere strictly to operating procedures, maintenance programs, quality & safety requirements from recognized quality standards.
- Resolve & handle line-related, quality and equipment issues to minimize down time.
- Coach & motivate supervisors, line leaders to foster a high performing production team.
- Work with warehouse to ensure prompt delivery of material kits to support production plan, and on-time delivery of goods to customers.
- Support World Class Manufacturing practices such as OEE, 6 Sigma & Lean Manufacturing strategies.
- Responsible for development of work instructions and job safety analysis at shop floor level
- Responsible for training and certification of production team members
- Responsible for conducting employee performance reviews
- A Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- 10 years of relevant experience in high volume Manufacturing in the electronics industry with at least 5 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Leadership ability including strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills and/or proven track records in change management
- Hands on experience in OEE, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing & QC tools such as FMEA, etc to spearhead organizational improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of SAP MRP system is an advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, analytical & planning skills.
- Able to communicate well at all levels within the organization in a professional manner
- Able to work effectively under pressure & adaptable to change.
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to work shifts.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.