- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a team of Production Shift Supervisor to support our manufacturing facility in Johor.
- Lead, train and motivate a team of production line shift leaders and operators in the daily operations to achieve targets in output, utilization, quality and cost.
- Ensure operations adhere strictly to operating procedures, maintenance programs, quality, and safety requirements & standards.
- Analyse and resolve production line issues, or assists the production team in solving work related problems.
- Escalate and follow-up un-resolved production issues with the relevant functional teams to ensure closure of the issues.
- Support organization’s continuous improvement strategies by leading/participating Kaizen projects to achieve operational excellence
- Maintain good level of discipline in production shop floor, manage absenteeism and turnover to meet company goals in quality, cost and delivery.
- Responsible for conducting training need analysis, planning and implementing OJT, and maintaining OJT records of the production team
- Responsible for conducting employee year end performance reviews
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- A Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years of relevant experience in Electronics/FMCG manufacturing industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- LEAN and 6 Sigma certified/trained will be an added advantage
- Leadership qualities, ability in multi-tasking and experienced in fast pace working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP and MES applications
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively
- Team player, able to work with teams consists of different cultures