- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
Based in Singapore Advanced Manufacturing Centre at Pioneer Crescent, you will report to the Production Manager and be part of a team who works on rotating 12-hour shifts. Other than the expected technical expertise, you will also be a great leader, one who can lead, train and motivate a team of production line shift leaders and operators in the daily operations to achieve targets in output, utilization, quality and cost. You will also ensure operations adhere strictly to operating procedures, maintenance programs, quality, and safety requirements & standards.
- Analyse and resolve production line issues, or assists the production team in solving work related problems.
- Escalate and follow-up un-resolved production issues with the relevant functional teams to ensure closure of the issues.
- Support organization’s continuous improvement strategies by leading/participating Kaizen projects to achieve operational excellence
- Maintain good level of discipline in production shop floor, manage absenteeism and turnover to meet company goals in quality, cost and delivery.
- Responsible for conducting training need analysis, planning and implementing OJT, and maintaining OJT records of the production team
- Responsible for conducting employee year end performance reviews
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or relevant technical certification.
- come with 5 years of relevant experience in Electronics/FMCG manufacturing industry and at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- be able to work on 12-hour rotating shift
- have leadership qualities, the ability in multi-tasking and is experienced in fast pace working environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially reports generating using MS Excel
- possess good interpersonal skills, able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively.
- be a team player, and are able to work with team consists of different culture.
It will be advantageous if you
- are LEAN manufacturing and 6 Sigma certified/trained
- have prior exposure to SAP and MES applications.