- will not be advertised
- Retail Sales
- Istanbul - Turkey
Geographical responsibilities for this role covers the İstanbul City where we operate a Vertical Trade Sector Strategy, targeting the Office Buildings, Hospitality&Leisure, Education, Shopping Malls
This is what we need you to do...
- Within the defined geographical boundaries of your region you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a Vertical Trade Sector Strategy that targets key major customers
· Self-generate new business meetings with target customers within İstanbul through multiple routes – telephone, cold calling & digital
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell Dyson Professional products into partners and direct customers.
- Achieve a minimum target of visits through new business, partners and direct customers
- To manage all Sales opportunities through Salesforce.com and ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Rolling four week activity plan maintained in Salesforce
- To achieve all report responsibilities in a timely and accurate fashion
- Delivery of clear and professional communication to all internal and external customers
Business Meeting skills
- Demonstrate a high level of planning and preparation for all face to face meetings.
- Present clear and compelling propositions to customers through professional well-structured business meetings.
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers for each third party partner and tailor solutions to meet these.
- Deliver effective sales presentations through varying formats to third party customers.
- Utilise excellent knowledge of Dyson technology to deliver compelling demonstrations of all Professional products
- Demonstrate clear SMART objective setting for all activity.
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that require fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Graduate education preferred
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the field
- Excellent lead generation experience
- Demonstrable and successful business development experience
- Experience in a product based environment desirable
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent journey planning skills
- Strong experience working to and exceeding targets
- Effective, concise communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- CRM system knowledge desirable
- Good commercial experience including strong analytical ability
- Excellent time management
- Good planning skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Strong team player
- Assertive and able to overcome objections
- Hungry for success
Benefitsprivate health insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.