- Sydney - Australia
The Program Manager is responsible for the establishment and ongoing management of a program governance framework across Dyson, ANZ.
- Physical Office relocation
- Retail expansion (Bricks and Mortar)
- Review of our service model
- Design and build a Program Management Office (PMO) with associated governance framework, tools and templates to support from project inception to delivery / business as usual.
- Manage program scope, schedule, budget and resource allocation ensuring that the project pipeline is appropriately prioritised and resourced.
- Ensure dependencies and interdependencies are managed proactively and effectively.
- Establish governance success criteria and create a shared focus on the importance of achieving results.
- Overall responsibility for performance of projects during program lifecycle by agreeing standards for individual projects, roles and responsibilities, specific outcomes, and clear measures for quality and success.
- Facilitate the development and annual refresh of the business’ strategic plan with the Leadership Team.
- Proven experience running Project governance frameworks in a commercial organisation with complex matrix structures
- Significant experience working with senior leadership teams to deliver strategic outcomes
- Change management experience in fast paced organisations
- Delivering projects in the face of ambiguity and adversity
- Working with teams across geographies
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit