- Information Technology
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Programme Director to manage the IT Manufacturing portfolio of programmes and projects.
- You will lead the delivery of a portfolio of projects to deliver the manufacturing IT solutions end to end for our new automotive business.
- Managing directly multimillion pound strategic projects.
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle of each project, working with other IT teams and business functions as necessary.
- Delivery of best of breed manufacturing execution and lineside solutions necessary to operate the automotive business.
- Upholding the highest standards of programme management including effective communication with key executive stakeholders, governance and management of key risks and issues.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by providing direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues
- Ensure the programmes of works has the appropriate level of Stakeholder sponsorship and engagement.
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by ensuring all projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, directing line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2 waterfall delivery and organising well organised 1:1s, team meetings (scrum like), quarterly, six monthly and end of year appraisals.
- Extensive IT project management experience, ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
- Proven delivery of at least one Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in a multinational environment experiencing the introduction of new manufacturing plant, across the full process scope of inbound and out bound logistics, manufacturing, quality management of a large scale OEM plant.
- Managing large and complex change projects and programmes within a multinational environment involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting.
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Proven ability to deliver on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance.
- A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions.
- Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
- Experience of delivering complex programmes with budgets in excess of £15m.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines