- Information Technology, Project Management
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
This particular role is to lead our PLM projects across our core Dyson business and our new greenfield automotive business, which Dyson are currently building. This will include evolution of our world class PLM solutions, which at the heart includes Siemens Teamcenter.
- To manage the delivery of a projects within the various lines of business of Dyson, including automotive.
- The programmes of works are multi £m investments in new capabilities, typically spanning Dyson globally.
- Reporting to the Head of Automotive Programmes, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of a portfolio of projects to deliver the manufacturing IT solutions end to end for our new automotive business (manufacturing in Singapore).
- Managing directly multimillion pound strategic projects.
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle of each project, working with other IT teams and business functions as necessary.
- Delivery of best of breed manufacturing execution and lineside solutions necessary to operate the automotive business, including new MES (to be agreed).
- Building a winning delivery team and collaborating with Dyson and Supplier teams across the globe, and in particular the UK and Singapore.
- Upholding the highest standards of programme management including effective communication with key executive stakeholders, governance and management of key risks and issues.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by providing direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues
- Ensure the programmes of works has the appropriate level of Stakeholder sponsorship and engagement.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, directing line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2 waterfall delivery and organising well organised 1:1s, team meetings (scrum like), quarterly, six monthly and end of year appraisals.
- Proven delivery of PLM (ideally based on Teamcenter) in similar OEM scale, across the full product lifecycle.
- Managing large and complex change projects and programmes within a multinational environment involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting.
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Proven ability to deliver on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance
- A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions
- Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
- Experience of delivering complex programmes with budgets in excess of £15m.
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams across multiple organisations and locations.
- The ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line in a multinational environment
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Organisational design, business change management / communication planning.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines