- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Solutions, we seek a Programme Manager with the breadth of skills with the ability to shape and drive digital supply chain transformation journeys for Dyson using the S/4HANA. Enabling SAP’s Intelligent Supply Chain for Dyson requires familiarity with market-relevant industry trends as well as the expertise to advise Dyson on the best approach to design, develop and deliver S/4HANA while being mindful of minimizing business disruptions.
- Lead business assessment and roadmaps for Dyson Supply Chain, advise Dyson on S/4HANA supply chain functionality & new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes.
- Identify how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be leveraged to minimize manual intervention for trivial business processes within the supply chain organization.
- Identify opportunities for innovation by leveraging Artificial Intelligence capabilities to automate important supply chain tasks using Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing.
- Advise Dyson on implementation options using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA supply chain capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations.
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with Dyson while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap.
- Lead S/4HANA supply chain application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of any distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts.
- Develop and expand S/4HANA supply chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience.
- Communicate on project progress to internal functional Steering Committee teams and Dyson Leadership.
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Dyson S//4HANA delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines .
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA supply chain capabilities and best practices.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree.
- Certification in S/4HANA is desirable.
- At least 8 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations.
- 3+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in S/4HANA implementations, ideally both greenfield and brownfield. ECC migration to S/4HANA experience is also a plus.
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop integrated S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey.
- Experience in implementing large S/4HANA supply chain solutions from design through development, testing, training and cutover.
- Proven experience in implementing any of these components: Production planning, Production Orchestration and Execution, Production Engineering, Quality Management, Maintenance Management, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Product development and Project control, Product Lifecycle Management.
- Experience with SAP Leonardo, SAP Transportation Management, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP Integrated Business Planning or SAP DDMRP is a plus.
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs.