- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
As Programme Manager, you will report into the Head of Global Supply Chain Solutions and play an integral role in Dyson's Global Supply Chain team.
- Working with a new PMO setting up and maintaining a high quality project management methodology (both Agile and Waterfall - depending on project).
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle of each project, working with other business teams and IT functions as necessary.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson Supply Chain into a strategic function through ensuring Global Supply Chain programmes and projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by providing direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues
- Oversee Project Manager's; ensuring programmes have the appropriate level of stakeholder sponsorship.
- Helping Dyson Supply Chain Solutions work towards being rapidly scalable by ensuring all projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup.
- Directing line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2 waterfall delivery and organising well organised 1:1s, team meetings (scrum like), quarterly, six monthly and end of year appraisals.
- Proven track record of scoping, managing and delivering global digital platforms / transactional websites from requirements definition through to handover to BAU.
- Rapidly able to understand the business drivers, how these relate to the programme and how to influence activities towards maximising the successful outcomes of delivery.
- Proven success of working with multiple development parties and third party vendors (including commercial management), able to lead large dispersed teams across multiple work streams and sites.
- Proven experience and ability to plan and implement governance and controls for large, complex digital programmes, working collaboratively with a central PMO function to embed best practice frameworks.
- Ability to effectively manage and influence senior business stakeholders (ideally with experience across Digital/Commercial, Supply Chain/Logistics and I.T functions).
- Proven experience in working in a logistics or supply chain environment with regard to technology delivery.
- Must have experience of planning and implementing bespoke programme and project management methods by utilising or blending Waterfall and Agile ways of working.
- Demonstrable expertise in driving Organisational Design, Change Management and effective Communication Planning.
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme life cycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Deals effectively with ambiguity, deploying judgement to drive closure of items that must be fixed while accepting items that can be kept open.
- Excellent communication / influencing skills, both written and verbal, along with effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment.